Stay at The Invernairne
The Invernairne has maintained the Number 1 spot on Trip Advisor which we believe speaks for itself.
You can enjoy spectacular hospitality in Nairn’s best boutique hotel in the heart of The West End.
- Accredited by the Scottish Tourist Board
- One of the best positions in Nairn
- Superb views overlooking the Moray Firth – look out and spot dolphins, seals or yachts!
- Garden with lovely path down to the sea/beach
- Steeped in history
- Beautiful baronial lounge bar (12 noon-9pm) with log fire in the winter months
- The rooms overlook the sea or the gardens
- All rooms with latest digital flat-screen, Freeview televisions
- Tea and Coffee facilities in all rooms
- Hair-dryers in all rooms
- Plenty of off-road parking in our private car park
- Beautiful sunsets over the Moray Firth
- Superb atmosphere
- A tranquil part of Nairn
- Excellent full breakfast plus buffet bar. (In the evenings there is a selection of fine dining close by suitable for all palates).
- A family-run establishment providing the best in Scottish hospitality
- Walking distance to Nairn Golf Club
- Free Wi-Fi internet access to our guests (Wi-Fi Hot-Spot)